[Fredslist] building security system - need help

Steven Skyles-Mulligan steven at evokestrategies.com
Mon Dec 6 13:13:04 EST 2010

A friend writes:

Our Manhattan building needs to upgrade our electronic surveillence
system and I was wondering whether any of you or your buildings has had
a successful relationship with a security firm that you could refer us
to.

We are looking for a firm who has:

1 - Working knowledge of a CPCam DVR system to upgrade our existing one
(or recommend an alternative).  If that's too specific, solid
understanding of current systems.

2 - Ability to install additional cameras.

Please email your responses and I will pass them along.

Thanks!

Steven Skyles-Mulligan

Executive Director

Evoke Strategies