[Fredslist] CAR-ROAST-ING

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 12:09:23 EST 2010

I certainly enjoyed being what Fred and Mitch call the "wheelman" yesterday.

Enjoyed the Roast very much but spent more time in total in the car with my fellow Gothamites than at the NY Hilton.

A little birdie once told me some of the best networking occurs during a drive to a meeting.  I never though much about that before but thinking back to yesterday's rides and several forays since where Gotham's webmaster served as wheelman, I cannot disagree with that.

Nevertheless, I hope the next ride to a midtown or lower Manhattan event where I serve as wheelman (we cannot disclose here why in most in cases, my filling that role works best) on the way to a Gotham event or travel with a fellow Gothamite to an event of common interest, takes a few less minutes.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]