[Fredslist] Park Slope, Brooklyn: Foundling "Howard" Abandoned

newthynk at aol.com newthynk at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 13:06:33 EST 2010

CAN ANYONE HELP HOWARD??? HE DESPERATELY NEEDS A WARM BED THIS WINTER!!! A PLACE TO REST HIS WEARY HEAD!

HOWARD

This precious little man whose approximate age is anywhere from 8 - 16 months old was found hitched to a fence in South Park Slope, Brooklyn.  He is recently neutered as he has a fresh scar.  He is delightful in disposition.  He plays really well with other dogs.  He’s equally wonderful with people.   He plays in the dog run like a goofy puppy so I know he’s young.  He is a Boxer mix with Pit Bull thrown in for extra affection and loyalty.  Howie is about 50 lbs.  He’s got  Boxer Cloths ‘n a Nose.  He could stand to put on a few pounds; he was so skinny when found.  This little man is incredibly bright.   He is going to make some person or family a wonderful pet.

Let’s get this fantastic little trooper a home!  If you have room for this little guy or know that perfect someone who does Howard says “Bring ‘em to me!” -- thank you so much in advance.

Please contact Dena at 212 580-2473 or email to dena at denaallen.com