[Fredslist] Experienced Office Manager Needed.

Lorraine Nadel lnadel at nadelassociates.com
Mon Aug 30 15:58:24 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Our midtown Manhattan law firm has been looking for an experienced
full-time office manager per the below description.  If anyone knows
someone who is interested please contact me, or have them contact me by
email directly:

Lnadel at nadelassociates.com

Thank you,

Lorraine

Lorraine Nadel
Attorney at Law
            -
NADEL & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
3 East 54th Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY   10022

Phone: 212-317-9500
Fax:     212-317-9849

________________

EXPERIENCED OFFICE MANAGER NEEDED

Experienced Office Manager for small well-regarded Litigation oriented
Real Estate and Commercial Law Firm.
Position offers an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, congenial,
growing Firm which provides professional growth and increasing levels of
responsibility. You must be extremely organized, effective, efficient
and prompt. Excellent command of the English language required for all
correspondence.

Must have a minimum of 3 years office experience; at least some in a Law
Firm and including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
College required, four-year degree preferred. Background and/or
experience in business, marketing, public relations, advertising, sales
and promotion a plus. Must have advanced command of Microsoft Word,
Excel, Internet searches as well as Website basics.

Familiarity with Timeslips and Amicus (or other billing and/or case
management programs) a HUGE plus. Must have thorough knowledge of
professional office practices and procedures together with strong
interpersonal skills for handling clients and attorneys. Responsible for
managing all aspects of the Law Firm including business, staff, accounts
receivable, accounts payable, billing, collections, client services,
marketing, promotion and advertising plan, court and case scheduling.
Confidentiality Assured. Please email resume, cover letter and salary
requirement to: LawHire123 at gmail.com

This email and all files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify our office at 212-317-9500 and destroy the original
message and all copies.