[Fredslist] RENOVATING? For sale: NEW thermostatic valve leftover from renovation

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Aug 30 15:25:03 EDT 2010

I finally finished my apartment renovation after 4 years, and have this item left over after renovating two bathrooms.

Please call me if you can use it. NEW IN BOX: for $200
alos have 2 new spray nozzles I did not use.

DETAILS:

THE FOLLOWING ADVERTISEMENT CAN BE FOUND USING GOOGLE. I HAVE THE EXACT ITEM AND THE UPC NUMBER IN THE AD IS ON THE BOX.
AD:      ((( Danze D560057 Opulence Thermostatic Valve, Chrome  List Price: $515.00
Price: $309.00 & this product ships for FREE.
You Save: $206.00 (40%) )))) end of ad.

Brand:Danze
Model:D560057
Color:Chrome