[Fredslist] A beautiful cat needs a new home

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Tue Aug 24 11:05:17 EDT 2010

Dear all:

An acquaintance of mine is looking for a home for her beautiful cat.  Please respond directly to her if you can help.

Here is her description of him:

Bandito is an 8 year old black cat. He is independent and has lots of energy yet very affectionate when he wants attention. He may sit on your lap or right next to you.

Bandito has been an indoor New York City cat since he was weeks old and seems confided in the small space. I believe that he needs room to explore, run, jump and play. I think that he would like a nice home in the suburbs or country where he can be indoors some of the time and have access to a safe outdoor environment.

He lived with a cat a number of years ago yet I am not sure how he will do with one now. My gut says that he will be okay if he can be the alpha cat.

For more information about Bandito, contact Amber at anevens at yahoo.com.

Here's a picture of Bandito:

Gail Koelln
President