[Fredslist] Office Space needed

allison at legaleaseconsulting.com allison at legaleaseconsulting.com
Mon Aug 16 16:43:22 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham:

Good friends are looking to sublet from another law firm (or perhaps from an accounting firm), for 1or 2 years. They are looking for   2-3 windowed offices for their corporate/commercial litigation law practice.  Their ideal geographic area would span from Rte.110 to the West and Hauppauge/Smithtown to the East – including all points in between.  They’d be willing to discuss possibilities beyond those areas, too.

Please respond to me and I’ll pass the information along.

Thanks!
Allison

Allison C. Shields, Esq.
Legal Ease Consulting, Inc.