[Fredslist] Quality Control Inspector Job Opening

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Fri Aug 6 16:49:32 EDT 2010

Hello, Gotham,
Located in Carlstadt, NJ, my parents company is looking to fill the
following position.

QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR

PMMI:  Precision Metal Machining, Inc.
A leading contract manufacturer in, not limited to, the orthopedic industry
for over 24 years,
PMMI has provided their customers with implants, instruments, and fixation
devices, from prototype
to production. They have build an outstanding reputation as a "go to"
supplier for quality and service.  For more
company information visit www.goPMMI.com

Job title:    Quality Control Inspector
Responsibilities:
mechanical Inspection of precision machined parts.
Extensive knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T)
Program, set up, and operate Brown & Sharpe coordinate Measuring Machine
(CMM) and utilizing PCDMS.
Design and inspect plans.
First piece, intermediate and Final Inspection with requires
documentation.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Job location: Carlstadt, NJ
Company industry: Manufacturing
Full time
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Education: HS Diploma or above
Skills/Qualifications:
Experience QC Inspector
Utilize precision measuring tools and gages.
Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Familiar with FDA 21CFR part 820 and ISO 13485.
Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation
Practices (GDP).
Experience with Medical Device manufacturing.
Years: of Experience:  5 year minimum

For consideration, please remit your CV and cover letter to Larry Whitney
at Larry at GoPMMI.com.   No phone calls,please.

Thanks, Gotham, here's hoping we can make a match.
Enjoy your weekend.
Judie
Gotham-Formica1

Judie Moceri