[Fredslist] Cleaning Person (Weekly Housekeeper) Needed In Plainview

Caryn Lilling CLilling at mglappeals.com
Mon Aug 2 13:28:49 EDT 2010

Good afternoon.

I am in search of a fabulous (once a week) housekeeper/cleaning person
in Plainview.  I hate to admit it, but I am a bit of a neat freak.  I
would prefer a single person (who is equally fastidious) rather than a
cleaning service.

Thanks very much in advance for your recommendations.

-Caryn

Caryn L. Lilling

Mauro Goldberg & Lilling LLP

Appellate Advocacy and Litigation Strategy

60 Cutter Mill Road, Suite 200

Great Neck, NY 11021

Tel. 516.487.5800 | Fax 516.487.5811

www.mglappeals.com <http://www.mglappeals.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the
individual and/or entity identified in the alias address of this
message.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby requested not to distribute or copy this
communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete the
original message from your system.  Thank you.