Fw: [Fredslist] Gotham East End - First Inaugural Clam Bake !!! Steel Drum Band, Wine Tasting, Lobsters, Amazing Full Menu!! Come eat, drink and dance under the stars!

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Apr 30 09:36:00 EDT 2010

I wish I could go.  I have met Vivian ( a wonderful bear of a man) and for
him alone it is worth the price of admission.  Good work EE!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 04/30/2010 09:32 AM -----

"Victoria Roberts Drogin" <victoria at mindshiftresources.com>
Sent by: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
04/29/2010 06:42 PM
Please respond to
victoria at mindshiftresources.com

"Fred's list" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
cc
Paul Napolitano <Paul.Napolitano at us.belfor.com>, Jason Greenberg
<adjustman at aol.com>
Subject
[Fredslist] Gotham East End - First Inaugural Clam Bake !!! Steel Drum
Band, Wine Tasting, Lobsters,   Amazing Full Menu!! Come eat, drink and
dance under the stars!

All for $65 per person!

Come Celebrate our One Year Anniversary with us!

Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our
host, Oso  Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn!

Full, all-evening wine tasting sponsored by the Hamptons Wine Shoppe
featuring 5 great wines!

Calypso Steel Drum Band - our own Vivian and the Merry Makers!

Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- only a few rooms
left at the Inn!! (discounted rates as available, on request)

Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off
the summer with us! Dancing (barefoot if you like), cocktails, great food
- and, of course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!
~
Menu:
Cocktail Hour - Chef?s Choice Hors d? Oeuvres
Dinner -
*Sautéed PEI Mussels
*Local Little Neck Clams
Garlic scallion broth
*One 1 lb. Lobster per person (based on final head count)
*Marinated and Grilled NY Sirloin (for our carnivores)
*Saffron Chorizo and Tomato
*Roasted Chicken
Lemon & thyme infused
*Mixed Green Salad
*Red Bliss Potato Salad
*Sun dried Tomato Pesto Pasta Salad
Steamed Potato & Corn
Dessert -
*Brownies, Black&White Cookies and Watermelon
~
All this for only $65 a person! Can't beat it!

May 21, 2010
7:00-11:00pm
Southampton Inn - Oso  Courtyard
91 Hill Street, Southampton

All spouses, partners, clients  and friends welcome!! Wide open party!
Make the evening your own!

This is going to be a fabulous event and Paul, Jason and I would love to
see all of you there! We are so excited about this wonderful group and
can't wait to personally  introduce our East Enders to Gotham at large! We
look forward to connecting you all with wonderful new and old  friends!

And we are proud to host the dynamic Gotham Team Suffolk group who will be
 joining us for some neighbor to neighbor networking!

Also, anyone who needs a car service so they can truly relax - please
contact Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo for special Gotham event rates!

Matt at ultimateclasslimo.com
516.935.4444

RSVP for this event to Jason at adjustman at aol.com and pay on line.

Can't wait to see you there!

Victoria, Paul and Jason

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.
***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***