[Fredslist] LAST CHANCE: April 29th, Thursday NETWORKING FOR CHARITY:Please come

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Wed Apr 28 11:42:46 EDT 2010

                            YOU’RE INVITED!

            PLEASE JOIN US ON APRIL 29TH AT OUR SPRING NETWORKING EVENT

                  COME HAVE A FUN EVENING AND MEET NEW FRIENDS!

               LOCATION:  ASPEN SOCIAL CLUB: BUBBLE LOUNGE at 6:30   p.m.
               157 WEST 47TH STREET between 6th and 7th Avenues, New York CIty
               Tax deductible donation is only $16

The Partnership for Student Advancement (PSA) continues to help financially underprivileged youth identify and follow a career and make a life for themselves. PSA is working with youth in New York City public  schools.  With your help we can continue with our important mission.

Please invite your friends to join us on the 29th. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Here's the link for tickets:   http://studentadvancementfundraiser.eventbrite.com/
Payments will be accepted at the door.
Please consider a donation if you are unable to attend.

ANNE BONFIGLIIO, CISA
Exec. Director
Partnership for Student Advancement, inc.
10 Park Ave 7H
New York, NY 10016
212 684 0281
www.psapartnership.org

  Creating career ladders into the future for disadvantaged youth!
 It’s up to all of us!