[Fredslist] Summer job for student - bilingual and multi-talented

newthynk at aol.com newthynk at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 00:42:38 EDT 2010

Hi, smart, charming, bi-lingual student at NYU needs summer job. This could be an opportunity for you and her. Contact Natalie below.

Geraldine Newman
NEWTHYNK

I am a rising senior at NYU studying Applied Psychology. I have held numerous office assistant and event planning positions. I have worked on research teams and have strong writing skills. I currently serve as an NYU tour guide giving tours to about 75 visitors per week, and in so doing, have become experienced in public speaking. I studied abroad one semester in Paris and am proficient in French after having worked as a teacher's aide in an elementary school there. I also studied for one semester in Florence and taught four English classes weekly. I am looking for a job that can help sustain me over the summer, and I am available as early as May 12th. I am also looking for a room to live in this summer, so if you happen to know someone who has space and might be interested, please don't hesitate to throw those leads my way! Thank you very much in advance,
Natalie Olshevski
Nro207 at nyu.edu
(484) 868-3040