[Fredslist] All about Fredslist

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Apr 26 12:07:50 EDT 2010

Hi Gotham,

Some of you have asked for a repeat of this email "All about Fredslist."  If
you have any questions or need help with Fredslist, please reach out to your
GC. Our GCs are the backbone of Gotham and a great resource for their
members.

Sending An Email to Fredslist

*	To send an email to share with all of Gotham, please address your
email to fredslist at gothamnetworking.com

*	Remember to send your email from the email address you are
registered with on the web site.  To protect our members from SPAM and
unsolicited emails, the computer automatically rejects any emails from
unregistered email addresses.
*	Your respond to email address must also be the same email address
you are registered with on the web site.
*	The subject line of your email should be specific to ensure members
open and read the email

Finding An Email That You Sent to Fredslist or Read on Fredslist

*	If you are looking for an old email (or wondering if the ones you
sent were posted), you can use our handy dandy feature - Fredslist Archives
which is located on the Members only section of our web site home page under
Member Tools. http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/index.php

Email Options - Get Fredslist When and How You Want It

*	Going away on vacation, taking a business trip, feeling overwhelmed
with emails!  You have the power to protect your Inbox from filling up with
Gotham emails - log on to the web site and change your email options to web
only.  After you are back from vacation, you can log in and change your
options back.

*	To change your preference for email - log onto the web site at
www.gothamnetworking.com
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/downloads/www.gothamnetworking.com>  and
update your profile to change your email options to one of the 3 different
ways to receive emails:

*	Individual emails - Emails delivered as they are posted - the best
way to take advantage of Gothamites' offers and to help your fellow
networkers in real time
*	Digest form only - you receive a compilation of the emails once or
twice a day or 3.
*	Web only - Read your Fred's List emails on the Gotham website at
your convenience. A great option if you're going on vacation or will be away
from your email for a while - change your email settings before you go, but
remember to change them back upon your return!

As a reminder to all, when you are going to be out of the office and have an
auto-response Out of Office reply - PLEASE log in and change your options to
web only so that we do not receive your auto-response every time an email is
posted

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com