[Fredslist] MARIA GUIDA speaks for NYSAE

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Apr 23 11:48:19 EDT 2010

Maria Guida
President of  Successful Speaker, Inc.

speaks for
The NY Society of Association Executives

Tuesday, May 25, 2010
12 noon until 1:30pm

Join Maria Guida, as she presents techniques to help you build belief and
persuade your business listeners in the office, boardroom, courtroom, and
media.

A former spokesperson on national television, Maria Guida will show you how
to deliver your business message with poise, passion, and persuasive power
when speaking with clients/prospects, upper management, and on job
interviews.  Learn how to inspire belief the way our best actors do: and
sell more of your ideas, products, and services!

Maria Guida, president of Successful Speaker, Inc., has improved performance
at some of the world's premier organizations, including NYSE Euronext,
Johnson & Johnson, Moody's Investors Service, and Chubb Corporation.   For
many years, she was a spokesperson on national television and actor on
Broadway.  As a  professor at NYU, she taught presentation skills, speech,
and writing  to business professionals and MBA candidates from the U.S. and
abroad.  Maria is a member of The American Society for Training &
Development, the Society for Human Resource Management, NY Women in
Communications, and the actors' unions.

For registration information, please contact NYSEA:
 <http://www.nysaenet.org> www.nysaenet.org or
 <mailto:info at nysaenet.org> info at nysaenet.org
or phone 212-206-8230

Thank you and very best wishes,

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Phone/Fax:  212-567-4653
Email:   <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:   <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

"Maria has had excellent results coaching our attorneys.  She is a
professional and a true expert in her area."
   -- Shearman & Sterling

" Practical and very effective: I heartily recommend Maria's coaching!"
   --  WestLB

"Maria's training was the most useful professional development work that we
have had in the past few years."
   --  Association of Corporate Counsel