[Fredslist] Gothamite Anthony Cavallaro on Channel 4 Tonight at 10!

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 21:20:35 EDT 2010

I have my DVR all set!

--- On Thu, 4/22/10, fklein at legal.org <fklein at legal.org> wrote:

From: fklein at legal.org <fklein at legal.org>
Subject: [Fredslist] Gothamite Anthony Cavallaro on Channel 4 Tonight at 10!
To: "Freds List" <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 9:08 PM

See below

Gotham

As per Fred’s request I am sending this to let Gotham know to tune into the Marriage Ref tonight at 10pm on NBC 4 myself and my wife Patti are on tonight’s show

Anthony Cavallaro
Empire General Abstract
150 Motor Parkway, Suite 401
Hauppauge, NY 11788

Nationwide Title Solutions

Voice. 516-759-5100
Direct. 631-865-1284
Cell. 917-559-8741
Main Fax 516-813-0743
Direct Fax. 631-306-2313
E-mail ac at egabstract.com
Web. www.egabstract.com
Orders. www.egabstract.com/order.html

P THINK GREEN | Don't print this email unless absolutely necessary
*If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
* Employees of Empire General Abstract are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. Employees who receive such an email must notify their supervisor immediately

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----