FW: [Fredslist] Special Needs Meeting 4-22-10

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Sat Apr 17 09:09:02 EDT 2010

Gothamites,

As Chair of the Special Needs Group - I urge you to attend this open meeting -
we have two spotlights and we will follow up on our recent joint meeting with
NY HealthCare at which representatives from FEGS gave a presentation.

Look forward to seeing you this Thursday April 22nd at 8am
(at my Westbury Law Office)

Have a great weekend!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, Esq.