[Fredslist] What a Day!

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 23:16:37 EDT 2010

Whew! It's 11:00 pm and I just got home from an unbelievable Gotham Day. First I rode the circuit with the New York Healthcare group . . . Standing Room Only! We met with FEGS, an organization dedicated to independence, dignity, and providing health and human resources to the greater New York area. It was a real eye-opener, and it was obvious that the people who represent FEGS are kindred spirits. I'm so grateful to have met them.

Gotham luncheon was followed with a few hours of working and then relaxing with Gotham friends, then off to Fred's Office for  pre-theatre hors d'oeuvres and drinks before the First Annual Gotham Film Festival. There, we were treated to an hour-and-a-half of ten poignant, witty, and extremely well-produced films.  I had no idea so much talent could be packed into one room. If you missed it this year, make sure to be there next year. It was a mini Tribeca Film Festival.

And how did I end this full, Gotham day? Why being driven right to my car at the Fairfield train station by one of Gotham's newest members, Michael LeBlanc! He may be new, but he's already living the creed  — insisting that he drive Marc Kroll  and I  to our respective train stations  rather than letting us schlep home on the train! Thank you, gentleman LeBlanc!!!

Can't imagine how I can top this Great Gotham Day!

Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it possible.

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
203.581.0395
Ellin at MediciEditorial.com
www.MediciEditorial.com

Tu Ne Cede Malis, Sed Contra Audentior Ito
Yield not to misfortunes, but advance all the more boldly against them
To learn more about the new, limited edition book: Alfred Dreyfus — Notebooks from Devil's Island, go to http://preview.tinyurl.com/yjp6m2m

Check out my newest article on the Kladno Torah Rededication Project: http://magazine.fandm.edu/?p=171