[Fredslist] Search for a Marketing Director

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Wed Apr 14 08:19:04 EDT 2010

Please see below from my client.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Brody <dbrody at nicepak.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:06:54
To: Fred Klein<fklein at kleinzelman.com>
Subject: Search for a Marketing Director

Fred we are now engaged in a search for a Director of Marketing for our Baby and Toddler Category. As you know we are the premier supplier of Baby Wipes in the world. While the majority of our business is retailer brand (a.k.a. private label) our customer base includes all of the blue chip companies. There include but are not limited to Wal Mart, Costco, BJ's, CVS, Target, various large grocery chains, etc.

I am looking for a recruiting resource that can tap into a talent pool for this marketing position. Please send this information out to your network and have them contact me directly.

They can view our position and its description on our web site.

Thanks.

Dennis Brody
Vice President, Human Resources
Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
Phone:845-365-1700, ext. 219
Fax: 845-398-1410
Mobile: 914-924-2669

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Because email can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed. In no event will this email be construed to constitute a binding agreement. Please consider the environment before printing.