[Fredslist] Todd Fishkind of CARCO Group on PEAR's "Help Wanted"

Darlene Johnson djohnson at pearcoresolutions.com
Mon Apr 12 10:10:34 EDT 2010

Hello,

As many of you know, I host a webradio program called "Help Wanted".  I have
had the honor and privilege to have Gotham members as guests on the show,
discussing a wide variety of relevant and interesting topics.

This week I am happy to have Todd Fishkind of CARCO Group discuss the
importance of pre-employment screenings.  Find out why

it is so important for companies to conduct comprehensive background checks
on their employees and what information can be obtained through this
process.

LOGON TO WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/HELP-WANTED this Wednesday, April 14, at
12:00 EST to listen.  If you miss it, you can login anytime to catch all
past episodes.

Enjoy the show!

Best regards,

Darlene London Johnson

Director of Career Services

PEAR Core Solutions, Inc.

PEAR Staffing*PEAR Human Resources Consulting*PEAR Career Development

100 Crossways Park, Suite 115

Woodbury, NY 11797

phone: (516) 496-7327

fax: (516) 496-7328