[Fredslist] Phyllis Weiss Haserot hits a home run

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun Apr 11 00:56:32 EDT 2010

I much appreciate Dan Berger's complimentary words about my ODN - Long Island conference session on April 8th, especially since I was able to attend the seminar he did a few months ago for Gotham with Deidre Siegel and got to sample his expertise and insights.

 I was delighted to see at least two Gotham members, Dan and Randi Busse among the attendees. The professionalism of the conference was very impressive, especially for a first annual conference and reflects the dedication of the planners who clearly put heart, soul, blood, sweat and chewed fingernails into laying the foundation of a successful day.

Especially if you live or work on Long Island, and are interested in organizational development and related HR issues, I suggest you check out the ODN-LI group.

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
President, Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine:" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists" (both West 2009)

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
please visit: www.pdcounsel.com
and blog http://www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com