[Fredslist] April Book Club-A Must Read

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 11:50:01 EDT 2010

A few people have  asked me why I seem a little sluggish today. The
answer is simple- I was up until 2:30 a.m. reading this month's Book
Club Selection, Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian. I was not up late in
 an effort to get it read by next week but, rather,  I have been unable
to put it down. It is that engaging.

This book kept me involved in the story right until the very last
sentence.  If you haven't read it yet, I strongly urge you to do so. You
 won't be disappointed!

And the best part will be "talking" to the author on April 16. Based on
our past discussion with him and the content of this book, it will
surely be an interesting discussion.