[Fredslist] HONORING FRED KLEIN - FOUNDER OF GOTHAM NETWORKING

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 10:35:45 EDT 2010

GOTHAM’S CREDO IS “IT IS BETTER TO  GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE”
It  is fair to say that there isn't a single member of Gotham, who has not
been  touched, in some way, over the past 13 years, by the generosity of
spirit of its  inspirational founder, Fred Klein, who has “given so much more
than he has  received.”
Now  there is an opportunity for all of Gotham to thank Fred for his vision
and the  overwhelming success of Fred’s list.
All  Gothamites know that “Leadership & Public Service High School” is Fred
’s  other passion. Since its inception in 1993, Fred has served as a
Founder, and  Fund Raising Chairman of the “Friends of Leadership”. His
determination has  helped to make the Friends’ program the largest and most
successful program of  its kind in New York City, applauded by Mayor Mike Bloomberg
and Schools’  Chancellor Joel Klein.
In  June, the “Friends” will hold a reception at Syracuse University Lubin
House to  honor Fred, Dick Adelman and Dr. Lonnie Morrison, for their
dedication to the  Leadership and Public Service High school. We are creating a
souvenir journal so  that everyone who would like to be included in honoring
them can participate.  The funds we all raise together will benefit the work
of the "Friends" in  support of the students at Leadership.
After the reception we will publish the journal on  Fred’s list, and
include the names of all the contributors in the appropriate  categories so Fred,
and all of Gotham, will be able to see how appreciative we  are for Fred’s
extraordinary contribution to successful networking, and the  students of our
city.
You  can donate now by clicking on www.hslaps.org/benefit.html.  You will
receive a receipt of your  contribution for tax purposes. Your donation is
fully deductible.
Thank you in advance for creating a memorable event for  Gotham’s founder.
Jane W. Present, Founder, The Friends of Leadership,  Journal Chair
Ruth S. Sherman, Chair, The Friends of  Leadership
Meghan Lantier, Benefit Chair

Jane W.  Present
799 Park Avenue
Apartment 14 C