[Fredslist] Thanksgiving Greetings

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 14:35:31 EST 2009

 Happy Thanksgiving fellow Gotham-ites.  Nice having the kids both home today.  I still recall the days (long ago) when I bused and then waited on tables . Remember those working today and those without work or much else.

Thankful for family and friends; never enough of either.

Thankful a I can still play ball; you're not old until you stop.

Thankful for ideas

Thanking Gotham for inviting and accepting me into the "tribe".

- Corey

CoreyB. Bearak, Esq.
Government& Public Affairs
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718)224-8010♦(718)343-6779♦facsimile(718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com♦CoreyBearak.com ♦Bearakon Twitter

If you receive this email and did notrequest it, please reply
and I will kindly remove your emailaddress from the list.
[sentfrom my laptop]