[Fredslist] Save the Date Reminder - Thurs. 12/17

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 23:16:54 EST 2009

Hello Gothamites ~

   I'm writing once again to  remind everyone of Riverside  Choral
Society's Winter Concert, and I  now have tickets in hand you can buy just by
contacting me.

    Prices   ~   In Advance      $20 and  $30
                    At  the Door     $25 and $35

    The concert falls on  the same day as KZR's December cocktails, so
consider following your  cocktail with an evening of wonderful music.  A lovely
combination of  'wine, women & men. and song' and you'll be out before 10
pm!

    Our concert  features

    The American  Brass Quintet

       and  includes pieces by

   Gabrielli, Trond  Kverno, Praetorius, Scheidt, Nikolsky, Gretchaninoff,
Rachmaninoff and  others.

   It is a joy to sing  with this high caliber choir, always performing a
beautiful repertoire, and  I'd love to share this evening with my music
loving friends.

   Church of the Blessed Sacrament
   W. 71 St. just east  of Broadway
   Thursday 12/17 - 8:00  pm.

   Please contact me regarding tickets or other information.  You can  also
reply to me online or by mail stating the number and price of  tickets
desired, make out check payable to Riverside  Choral Society and mail to me
(address below) and I'll mail you your  tickets or have them waiting at Will
Call.  Or make payment when  you see me and you'll get your tickets
immediately!

   Hope to see you  there!

  Iris

Iris Wolinsky