[Fredslist] VETERANS CAREER FAIR NOV 23--WHO IS HIRING?

James Taibleson jim at jimeducateswarriors.com
Wed Nov 11 16:34:11 EST 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen:
On Monday, November 23 aboard the USS Intrepid, the NYState Dept. of Labor
is hosting a Veterans Career Fair.
The venue is awesome, and the need is great.
Companies that are hiring in NYC are welcome to register for the event.
Please forward to me the names and contact info of ANY and ALL prospective
participants.
You would be performing a service of tremendous value by helping our best
people to find their much-deserved place in the civilian workforce.
Thank you!

*JAMES A. TAIBLESON
FOUNDER, JIM EDUCATES WARRIORS
917-494-4391*