[Fredslist] Not for Profits that need help

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:24:35 EST 2009

My Fellow Networkers,

I want to follow up on Automatic Mails offer for not for profits that
are getting ready to mail their annual fundraising letters.  Automatic
Mail just upgraded some equipment and you know how technology can be,
so we want to get some production volumes to refine our procedures.

We have been worked with some of the best marketers since 1971 and
have a great reputation for saving organizations postage money.  There
are hundreds of rates so postage isn't just postage - it is money.

We are offering pricing 10% lower than an organization is going to pay
with their current vendor.  We are not looking to destroy their
current relationship with their vendor - we just want some volume for
testing.

Anything you can do to to get the word out will be greatly appreciated
- you have an impressive list of associations for your workshop.

Thanks for your help.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971