[Fredslist] Congratulations to Norman Spizz

Bruce R. Swicker BSwicker at earhartleigh.com
Wed Nov 11 09:42:16 EST 2009

Let me second that!  It was loads of fun . . . LONG speeches not
withstanding.  Thanks to Lisa Waterman for pulling TWO tables of
Gothamites together!  Hats off to Norman!  And to top it off, I had the
pleasure of traveling both ways with Jeanne Anne Norton; great
opportunity to get to know each other a bit better.

BRS

Bruce R. Swicker
EARHART LEIGH ASSOCIATES, INC.
The professionals' insurance professionals!(r)
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2210
New York, NY 10110
Tel: 212-764-6740
Fax: 212-937-2141
Toll Free: 877-B-SWICKER (877-279-4253)

IMPORTANT:  You cannot bind, alter or cancel coverage without speaking
to an authorized representative of Earhart Leigh Associates, Inc.
Coverage cannot be bound without written confirmation from an authorized
representative of Earhart Leigh Associates, Inc.  This email and any
files transmitted with it are not encrypted and may contain privileged
or other confidential information, and is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient or entity, or believe that you may have received this
email in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this information.  Thank you
for your understanding and cooperation.