[Fredslist] Best Practices in Email Marketing - up to 7 Gotham members can attend as my guest!

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Fri Nov 6 10:29:23 EST 2009

The New York Enterprise Report

Presents

E-TOUR: MANHATTAN
Best Practices in Email Marketing for
Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs

& networking opportunity

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
7:30a - 10:00a

SLC Conference Center
352 7th Avenue (30th Street)
New York, NY

More information at www.nyreport.com/etourchelsea

Note: Space is very limited. First come, first served.

The first 7 Gotham members who email James Linney (jlinney at nyreport.com)
can attend at my guest (only $20 for everyone else).  Please do not
contact James unless you are sure you can make it.

________________________________

Build the relationships that are the key to your business success with
easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing. At this event,
email marketing expert Wendi Caplan-Carroll will demonstrate how email
marketing can grow your business by helping you deliver real business
results including:

*	Driving repeat sales
*	Boosting referrals
*	Turning prospects into customers

Master email communications with this comprehensive "how-to" look at
winning strategies for acquiring and retaining customers, including
examples on increasing deliverability/open rates, how to avoid being
seen as a spammer, tips for scheduling and case studies of successful
email campaigns.

Attendees will learn how-to:

*	Conduct successful email campaigns that drive sales
*	Incorporate social media into your email marketing plan to boost
effectiveness
*	Create subject lines that get your emails opened
*	Become a trusted email sender in the eyes of your prospects,
customers, and members
*	Build your list! How to find and keep email list subscribers
*	Turn your readers into more frequent buyers/supporters/donators
*	Target your communications -- how to get the right message to
the right people at the right time
*	Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty

Get the practical, "how-to" advice you need to succeed with email
marketing and other proven marketing techniques. Continental breakfast
will be served.

www.nyreport.com/etourchelsea

Robert Levin | Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

www.nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>  |  twitter.com/nyreport
<http://www.twitter.com/nyreport> |  p. 212.307.6760 x 707 |  f.
212.937.2430

--------------------------------

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

150 West 28th St, Suite 403

New York, NY  10001

Don't miss our next event:

The "IN HER SHOES" WOMEN BUSINESS LEADERS RECEPTION on Tuesday, November
17th from 6:00 - 9:00.  For complete information, please go to
www.nyreport.com\bizleaders
<blocked::http://www.nyreport.com/bizleaders>

NY Report is more than an event, magazine or information source. It
strives to tie together the interests of forward-moving business owners
and creates a real sense of community. For this reason the connections
made through NY Report and the events have proved to be invaluable in
expanding my network of CEOs and building my CEO groups.

Phil Liebman

Vistage / Strat4: Strategies for Growing Companies