[Fredslist] Watch Corey Baarak comment on City Election Results

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 16:17:51 EST 2009

 Instead of the usual news outlets tonight, give this one a try because they decided to give me a shot:

See me join several elected officials and reporters from the Queens Courier  (www.queenscourier.com) commenting live on Queens Public Television tonight. Coverage begins at 10 p.m. on Time Warner Cable channel 34; RCN channel 82; and Verizon FiOs channel 34.  The program also feature appearances by State Senator Frank Padavan; Assemblymembers Michael Gianaris and Jose Peralta; Councilmember David Weprin; and, of course, me: political consultant Corey Bearak.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 224-8010 * (718) 343-6779 * facsimile (718) 225-3366
Bearak at aol.com * CoreyBearak.com * http://twitter.com/Bearak
[sent from my laptop]

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply
and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.