[Fredslist] A Big THANKS to Susan Zinder and Joe Queuqua

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:44:13 EST 2009

I would like to thank Susan Zinder (Womans Group) for her generous
offer for a beautiful desk and Joe Quenqua (Queens Group) for helping
me load in my van.  They are outstanding, generous people. So should
you ever need legal help with hospitals contact Susan and when you
need to protect your property or cars - think of Joe Q.

Susan's desk was my 1st acquisition since my basement was flooded.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971