[Fredslist] Canvas Bags

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Nov 2 12:10:34 EST 2009

Folks-

I sit on the Young Leaders Committee for Robin Hood (www.robihood.org<http://www.robihood.org>) and we are looking for a vendor who would be willing to donate/underwrite as many as possible canvas bags [800-1200] [maybe recycled] in lieu of branding and the opportunity to work with Robin Hood for our November 12th event and for the holiday food drive.

Best regards,

Sergio A. Fernández de Córdova | EVP
Fuel Outdoor | Real Estate, Government Affairs and Legal
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor | New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212 796-4190 | Fax: +1 212 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com<mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com> | http://www.fueloutdoor.com<http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>