[Fredslist] Tax returns at CPA? (PROMO)

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Tue Mar 31 14:04:10 EDT 2009

Have you filed your personal tax returns? Are you procrastinating due to
misplaced papers and poor organizational skills? Or do you have the skills
but not the time? Are all of you deductions categorized and ready? Will you
get all the deductions you deserve? In these tough economic times it is more
important than ever to be on top of your finances.

Allow me to be your personal CFO.

Delegate the work to a qualified professional and you can have more time for
fun and leisure activities. I will categorize everything in Quicken and with
a click of the mouse you will have an organized report and you won't be
going into your CPA's office with a shoe box full of receipts. There is
still time for me to help you get your taxes organized and get on track for
2009.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail