[Fredslist] Save the Date April 21

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Mar 30 16:37:14 EDT 2009

Ride the circuit to the Fairfield Group. Our next meeting in April 21, 2009
at 8 AM at the Greenwich Hyatt 1800 Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT in the
Pemberwick Room

Please join us for a lively discussion and delicious breakfast. We have a no
compete group so please check with me first. We do have a few openings in
certain industries so now is the time for a visit.

After clearing it with me, please register and pay on line. No cash or
checks please. Cost for breakfast is $25.00 and worth every penny.

Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

Bill paying and daily management for busy individuals

office 203-978-1858

fax 203-978-1857

cell 917-494-3986

www.judithheft.com

judy at judithheft.com

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail