[Fredslist] Free Gotham Benefit-Mentor Partnership Update

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Thu Mar 26 12:29:51 EDT 2009

I second Fred's call to Gothamites to take advantage of the mentoring
partnerships. Don't be lazy, it's not a big risk, and you could develop a
very valuable and fulfilling relationship. And have some fun like I am.
Here's my experience so far, and I only expect it to get better.

Katherine Cohn and I - who didn't know each other before - were paired and
have had a few meetings and have scheduled others. While we both speculate
that putting us together was random, we think it is a fantastic match. We
energize each other a lot, the chemistry is great, and I have involved her
in a few of my activities, which she is super-enthusiastic about, while I am
advising her on career stuff.

So thanks to you all.

Fred - Was there anything particular that led you and Nancy to put Katherine
and me together? We have been curious.

All best - Optimistically,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and
Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com