[Fredslist] GOLF SPONSORSHIP....of the day !!! The Golf Cart

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Mar 26 11:07:35 EDT 2009

Fellow Gothamites:

Here's an opportunity for those of you thinking about ways to support Gotham
and the golf outing.  It's the GOLF CART SPONSORSHIP.

If you become the Golf Cart sponsor, the name of your company will be put on
signs that are attached to EACH golf cart used during the day of the outing.
That means that every golfer will see your sign many times during the day,
when they get in and out of their golf cart.  This is a great opportunity to
gain visibility with the many Gothamites and non-Gotham members that will be
there that day.

The cost of the sponsorship is ONLY $750.  So what are you waiting for?

You'll also get recognition at the during the dinner when we highlight all
of the sponsors AND you'll get continued exposure on Fredslist as I promote
those who are sponsors.

So again..WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?!?!

The first who response gets this great opportunity.  Make sure it's you!

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to thanking
you for your generous support of the Gotham Golf Outing.

Best,

David

David P. Henry

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC