[Fredslist] Love your words (week 2)

newthynk newthynk at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 14:24:10 EDT 2009

Everything comes to he / she who waits.
Or -
If you look enough, you will have everything. (Another literal translation).
--
Geraldine Newman
Geraldine Newman Communications / NEWTHYNK

From:   "Ellin Yassky" <medici18 at yahoo.com>
Subject:    [Fredslist] Love your words (week 2)
Date:   March 23, 2009 9:42:46 AM EDT
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Dear Gotham Word Enthusiasts,

It seems that so many of us really love our words that a request has been made to share more love. Ergo, here is this week's phrase, one that at some point or another we all use. . . or at least one we're all yearning to hear. (And no cheating by looking it up on line! Sometimes the wrong answers are the ones that make us smile the most).

Qui satis exspectat, prospera cuncta videt (pronounced: KWEE SAH-tihss ehk-SPEHK-taht PROH-speh-rah KOONK-tah WIH-deht).

Enjoy!

Ellin

(your "go to" person for the words in your life)

Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC
39 Woodbine Lane
Fairfield, Connecticut 06825