[Fredslist] Fw: Expert Newsletter

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 10:39:12 EDT 2009

Fellow Experts:  FYI.  I think he raises some interesting issues for us during this recession.  At our next meeting on March 30, let's discuss how the recession is affecting us and what steps we are taking to cope with this recession, especially with regards to our current and previous clients.  Recently, the NYTimes reported that many lawyers are changing their billing practices from hourly to flat rate estimates.  How might this affect our own billing practices.  Please RSVP for March 30, if you have not already done so.  Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G