[Fredslist] Help developing an Exercise Video/30-Minute Infomercial

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 14:21:37 EDT 2009

A 92-year old female friend of mine has developed a one-hour exercise program that she has successfully performed every day in her home without any equipment for over 75 years.  She is quite alert and has the body of a woman half her age.  The program is actually derived from one of her mother's, a world-famous doctor for decades before my friend began her version of the program.  She would like to make a dvd/video with her commentaries on what and why and how people should follow her program AND she would like to produce a 30-minute Infomercial about the same.  Do any of you have any contacts in this business.? In my opinion, the market for such a product, especially for those 50 and older might be rather dramatic, especially given the age and stamina of the "exercise guru".  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber  p.s. she might make an excellent speaker/demonstrator at one of our Gotham Group meetings.

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G