[Fredslist] The economy stinks; major media ensures you'll be depressed; attend a Gotham seminar on Sales Effectiveness on 3/25 to thrive...and not just survive

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Mar 17 16:32:48 EDT 2009

Hi folks:

I'm doing a Gotham seminar on Wednesday 3/25.

Tips, tricks, techniques on how to not suck in 2009.

Q1 is over. Did your business flourish?

I'm going to cover best practices for sales in this dismal time.

Professional services providers are welcome because even though there
are some differences, growth of a practice is...hey...sales!

No powerpoint, no BS....just drill down on what works and what doesn't.

Please rsvp if you're going to attend.

Thanks
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Join Adrian's Network
http://www.adriansnetwork.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

Connect to me on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amillersalestraining

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"