[Fredslist] Ability to Reach NYC Families and Business Owners - Looking for Products and Services for Preschool Raffle

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Mon Mar 16 10:41:07 EDT 2009

Good Morning!

My son's preschool Epiphany Community Nursery School on the Upper East Side
is planning for Family Fun Night, the final fundraising event for the school
year! The theme of this

year's event is "Under the Big Top", and it will take place on Wednesday
April 29th 2009.

I have been asked to help with obtaining raffle prizes. Prizes will be
bundled together in gift baskets which will be raffled off during the event
on the 29th

As a marketer for small businesses, I thought this would be a great way to
reach moms and dads of preschool aged children and some of whom are business
owners.

We welcome all donations. Past donations include: Restaurant certificates,
Tickets, Clothing, jewelry, and cosmetics,  Event passes, Children's toys,
books, and games, Products, Services, etc.

As a member of Gotham, I thought it would be a great way to both market to
families and businesses owners, get a tax deduction and help a school
fundraiser.

If this if of interest, please let me know and I will send you the necessary
form.

Thanks!

Beth

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com
W: www.doubetllc.com

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy