[Fredslist] Italian speaking housekeeper needed p/t Montclair N.J.

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Wed Mar 11 23:00:05 EDT 2009

Our parents are aging and I know firsthand since my dad will be 97
this month!!

However:
A friend of mine here in my building in New York has a dad who is
getting older (late 80's I believe) and needs some part time help,
specifically some housekeeping and some cooking.

His dad is Italian speaking.

If you know of anyone or any sources to find such a person for my
friend Mike, please let me know and I will forward them to him.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./Partnership for student Advancement
10 Park Avenue 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016
www.psapartnership.org
212 684 0281