[Fredslist] product marketing opportunity

Jared Brody jaredbrody555 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 17:05:24 EDT 2009

I have recently started marketing for this product -
http://www.getonemorestory.com. It’s an online library of classic and
contemporary children's books – each professionally narrated and accompanied
by original music.  It has over 50 books with new ones added each year (8 to
be added this year)  and has 2 playback modes.  A user can either have the
book read to them with original music or can read it on their own without
the narration/music.  In the latter mode if a word is unfamiliar, the child
can click on it and listen as the narrator pronounces it.

Included in the library are Caldecott Medal winners like A Snowy Day and
classics like Stellaluna and The Emperor’s Egg.  One More Story has received
glowing press coverage from local/national papers like the The New York
Times Magazine as well as industry publications like Parenting Magazine.

I have a lot of freedom to come up with the marketing plans.  The product
can be inegrated into sites, used as an upsell on other sales, pitched as a
gift for grandparents to give to grandkids (connections to AARP would be
great for that), used on radio etc.  There is an opportunity here for any
Gotham members who see a marketing opportunity for the product to work on it
with me.  Chances are if you have an idea for it, I can accomodate it.  It
can even be used as a product in foreign countries to help kids learn
English or translated into Spanish for the same purposes here.

If anyone wants to explore ways to market this please let me know.

This also happens to be a great product with a free 7 day trial if anyone
wants to sign up and try it out and even give it as a gift.

Jared