[Fredslist] Overcoming Job Stress and Anxiety- 3 unique workshops

Cohrt, Connie Cohrt.Connie at pmlmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:18:16 EDT 2009

Dear Gotham Community,

I just want to endorse Bernie and his work... He has tremendous experience in the business world, and has a very positive, upbeat approach.  He is also insightful and ethical (and didn't ask me for this endorsement!)

Best,

Connie

Connie Cohrt, C.L.U, Ch.F.C.
Vignone, PCP & Associates
2 Park Avenue Suite 300 New York, NY 10016
(212) 697-1355 ext. 251
cohrt.connie at pmlmail.com <mailto:cohrt.connie at pmlmail.com>