[Fredslist] Raffle Donation

anna at lieberbrewster.com anna at lieberbrewster.com
Tue Mar 10 13:33:57 EDT 2009

For the raffle I will donate a 1-hour coaching session on Marketing Strategy

(including Social Networking strategy for your business) and a 1-hour
follow-up

to discuss What¹s Working/What¹s Not and Next Steps.  $350 Value.

Warm regards,
Anna

Anna Lieber

Anna Lieber, CEO/President

Lieber Brewster, Inc.
Creating marketing velocity
anna at lieberbrewster.com
212 874-0548

Does your brand need a makeover? Need to attract new business? Lieber
Brewster is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurial companies through
strategic marketing, training and brand-building initiatives designed to
maximize visibility, market share and growth.

We train CEOs and their teams to become 21st-century brand leaders. We¹ve
worked with a diverse range of clients to create brand stories,
communications, marketing plans, branding programs, product launches,
strategic plans, content, web sites and online marketing solutions.

Visit my blog at:
http://www.lieberbrewster.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/AnnaLieber