[Fredslist] [PROMO] Get shot TONIGHT!

The Crown View, Inc. info at thecrownview.com
Tue Mar 10 10:52:30 EDT 2009

Hi Dear Gothamites!

If you are looking for great video; whether its  weddings,
performances, corporate talks, actors reels,  or green screen...
The Crown View is your video answer. Fred calls it "video botox."

Just look at  the terrific seminar I'm shooting tonight
(a few seats still available):

Detox and Outfox Those Botox Docs

Guest Speaker: Dr. Sheilagh Weymouth, Chiropractor,
Holistic Primary Health Care

~What’s the fuss about detox?
~ Don’t we eliminate toxins naturally?
~ What might happen if we don’t detox?
~What’s going to happen if we do detox?
~ What can we do to help ourselves to naturally detox?
~ OK, you win, I absolutely positively HAVE to detox…how do I do that?

Date: Tuesday, March 10th
                                                                                                                           Time
: 6:45pm ~ 9:00pm

                                                                                   Mingle
, Presentation, Introductions, Door Prizes, Complimentary Tea

Place:  T Salon, Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave, btwn 15 & 16 St.

Walk all the way to the back.

Admission: Members $20.00, Non-Members $25.00

Cash or Checks only please, RSVP: 646-932-3237 or robynwws at gmail.com

Cayce Crown
Producer/Videographer

The Crown View, Inc.
314 West 19th Street
Suite GA
New York, NY 10011
646.452.3595

646.485.5232 fax
info at thecrownview.com
http://www.thecrownview.com

"The Crown View, shooting your friends and relatives so you don't have
to".™

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thecrownview

  http://www.LittleBytesoftheBigApple.com

P Think of the environment - Do You Really Need to Print This Email?