[Fredslist] Gotham Long Island (Mitch Tobol presentation)

Charles Schreiber cschreiber at NYBDC.COM
Thu Mar 5 12:51:35 EST 2009

I'm a user and not an abuser, so I really appreciated his presentation
and want to sign up now for the expanded version. I've already expanded
my use today to reach out to two potential new/old referral sources that
moved on and now I've been able to track them down.

I also picked up some great current slang from him, or do they call that
something else these days????????

Charles F. Schreiber,Vice President
New York Business Development Corporation

Empire State Certified Development Corporation - The 504 Company
68 South Service Road Suite 100, Melville, NY 11747
Tel DIRECT 631-465-2079
Fax 631-465-2195
Cell: 347-545-1308
E-mail:  cschreiber at nybdc.com