[Fredslist] Room for Rent on the UWS

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 12:31:44 EST 2009

Hello  all,
My friend Alexis  has a room to rent within her uws apt.  Details and Alexis'
 direct contact info below.
Happy  Hunting!
Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside  Drive
New York, NY 10025
(212) 865-0505 Tel & Fax
(917) 716-7690  Cell
iriswolinsky at aol.com
I have a charming, attractive, clean and well maintained  furnished room in a
beautiful apartment building. It has a desk, full size loft  bed, built in
bookcase, nice sized closet with shelves, private bathroom and  private
entrance.

My ideal person is mature, clean, responsible,  respectful, a non-smoker,
does not use mood altering drugs of any kind and works  and parties away from
home. (Please note, there is no provision for other use of  the apartment or
guests.)

Amenities: 24 hour doorman, air conditioner,  Laundry Room in basement,
cable(wireless).

One month’s rent and one  month’s security required.

Rent is $1,000 monthly due on the first day  of each month.

Public transportation: Near the 1/2/3 trains at  96th  Street, M104 bus.
Alexis  Parsons
917.528.1917
_alexis at nyc.rr.com_ (mailto:alexis at nyc.rr.com)