[Fredslist] Two large windowed offices for rent in our East 44th Street suite...This is a DEAL!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Sun Mar 1 18:23:27 EST 2009

We have two lovely, sunny, windowed offices to rent in our suite.... And we
are looking to rent them immediately!!

 Both offices come either furnished or unfurnished...both have large windows
with plenty of room to roam.  Share our fax machine, postage meter,
conference room, and more.  FREE DSL, FREE Nortel phone system with voice
mail.  There is extra desk space, some storage space, refrigerator, water
cooler, in short, everything.

The first space is $975 per month has two windows facing Third Avenue.  The
second office, somewhat larger easily fits 2 people.  It costs $1200.
Great for graphic designer, film producer, writer, thinker, or freelancer of
any kind who is entrepreneurially disposed.

Office is located in the Creative Arts Building (EUE Screen Gems) -- 222
East 44th St. between Second and Third Ave ‹ a 24/7 building and is where
the TV show Rachael Ray is produced. Near Grand Central Station, Post
Office, subways, restaurants, banks and stores.

This is a wonderful office and serious environment to work in.

Office available immediately! Please contact me... 212-490-6500

Thanks

Bambe Levine
Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations