[Fredslist] Correction Save the Date - Monday July 20th - Bandit hosts a cocktail night at Prohibition with special guest Marcus Goldhaber

Judy Mines jmines at rvminc.com
Sun Jun 28 12:31:10 EDT 2009

Thanks Phyllis for bring this to my attention.

It is official Bandit is going to host a Gotham Cocktail Night at our very own Jim Conley’s bar on the Upper Westside Prohibition.

Besides socializing with bandit and other Gotham members to entice you even more the marketing groups own Marcus Gold haber

is going to perform.

Prohibition is located at

503 Columbus Ave

www.prohibition.net <http://www.prohibition.net/>

Details to follow!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Best,

Judy

Judy Mines
jmines at rvminc.com
RVM Inc
Phone (212) 693-1525
Cell (646) 436-0127

It is official Bandit is going to host a Gotham Cocktail Night at our very own Jim Conley’s bar on the Upper Westside Prohibition.

Besides socializing with bandit and other Gotham members to entice you even more the marketing groups own Marcus Goldhaber

is going to perform.

Prohibition is located at

503 Columbus Ave

www.prohibition.net <http://www.prohibition.net/>