[Fredslist] A great evening last night

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Thu Jun 25 18:33:10 EDT 2009

Spoken like a true Optimist, Ellin! (Marc Halpert is one.)

It was an excellent evening, even though I was functioning with little voice due to a it being snatched away by a cold. And I overdid the speaking over crowd noise. Today I have been rendered practically mute.This too shall pass.

Glad I didn't miss the party anyway. Great to see you all!
Optimistically,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com